Please Note this page and its contents are under construction. Questions - x8545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Data Governance?
- It is a set of processes that ensures data assets are formally managed throughout the enterprise.
- It is empowering end users to steward data so that the enterprise can become more efficient.
- An evolutionary process for a company, altering the company’s way of thinking and setting up the processes to handle information so that it may be utilized by the entire organization.
Who is Data Governance?
Every end user that interacts with data through collection and reporting is interacting with data governance. In order to make decisions and communicate effectively with the university community, groups have been identified to build understanding and ownership.
- Data Strategy Council - Integrated university leadership team that provides oversight and resource management.
- Data Stewardship Committee - Approve and prioritize the initiatives and policies of the working groups.
- Data Standards Group - Facilitate institutional processes that support the larger university community's engagement with and understanding of institutional data
- Data Integrity Group - Recommend structures and policies for data validation and conflict resolution.
- Data Integration and Analytics - Responsible for the selection, documentation, and user enablement of data analysis and integration tools.
- EDIT THE CALENDAR
Customise the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- RESTRICT THE CALENDAR
Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- ADD AN EVENT
The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.#legIndex/#totalLegs